Board of Ambasssadors
The Board of Ambassadors are comprised of elite community and business leaders from the Greater Knoxville Area. The mission of this Board is to promote and support the success of the American Cancer Society. In doing so, this prestigious group will be assisting the American Cancer Society as it works to eliminate cancer as a major health problem.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Make a personal donation of $5,000 to the American Cancer Society.
· Communicate the mission and work of the American Cancer Society to personal and business contacts. American Cancer Society Staff will provide information and documents to share.
· Allow the use of name, company affiliation and photo to promote and publicize the American Cancer Society- Hope Gala.
· Attend the American Cancer Society Hope Gala November 6, 2020 at The Press Room.
· Serve a minimum of a one (1) year term as an active Board of Ambassador.
· Recognition in 2020 Event Program, Social Media sites and Official Gala Website.
· Recognition on the night of the Hope Gala during our event program.
· Premier seating for eight(8), along with concierge service at the 2020 Hope Gala.
· Invite to the 2020 VIP Honoree Dinner in August
· Knowing your support is providing valuable resources for those touched by cancer.
Current Board of Ambassadors
Brian & Shelby Quinley
Dr. Garrett & Leslie Lischer
Drs. Mark & Meredith Overholt
Teddy & Christy Phillips
Submit a nomination today, by contacting Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org.