Board of Ambasssadors
The Board of Ambassadors are comprised of elite community and business leaders from the Greater Knoxville Area. The mission of this Board is to promote and support the success of the American Cancer Society. In doing so, this prestigious group will be assisting the American Cancer Society as it works to eliminate cancer as a major health problem.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Make a personal donation of $5,000 to the American Cancer Society.
· Communicate the mission and work of the American Cancer Society to personal and business contacts. American Cancer Society Staff will provide information and documents to share.
· Allow the use of name, company affiliation and photo to promote and publicize the American Cancer Society- Hope Gala.
· Attend the American Cancer Society Hope Gala November 8, 2019 at The Press Room.
· Serve a minimum of a one (1) year term as an active Board of Ambassador. At the end the year, extend your term with a $5,000 commitment or serve as a Board of Ambassador veteran, making a minimum of a $1,000 contribution to the American Cancer Society.
· Complete the commitment form below and return to the American Cancer Society via email at or mail the form to 871 Weisgarber Rd., Knoxville, TN 37909
· Recognition in 2019 Event Program, Social Media sites and Official Gala Website.
· Recognition on the night of the Hope Gala during our event program.
· Premier seating for eight(8), along with concierge service at the 2019 Hope Gala.
· Knowing your support is providing valuable resources for those touched by cancer.
Submit a nomination today, by contacting Stacey.email@example.com.